1. What syllabus do you follow?
We focus primarily on IGCSE Cambridge syllabus. All our teaching material is in line with the standards set by the IGCSE Cambridge Examination Board.
2. What ages does Genesis Home School Cater for?
We cater for students aged between 5 to 16 years old for:
- Key Stage 1 and 2 (Primary Years 1-6)
- Key Stage 3 and 4 (Secondary Years 7 to 11)
3. Where is the school located?
We are located at Country Heights Kajang, just off Exit 210 on the Plus Highway.
4. What are the school hours?
Our normal schooling hours are from 8 am till 12 pm from Mondays till Fridays. We then have extra-curricular activities and remedial classes up to 4 pm.
5. What is the school schedule like?
We follow the National School Academic Calendar.
6. Who are the teachers that teach at GENESIS?
All our teachers are experienced professionals with passion for teaching. We have a wide variety of local teachers with a cumulative experience of 30 years.
7. What are the Extra Curricular activities offered?
At the moment, we have 4 activities on going. They are Swimming, Music, Golf and Badminton.
8. Can students enrol anytime of the year?
Yes, we enroll students throughout the year.
9. Are there any scholarships available to students?
Yes, Scholarships are available to the students with excellent academic achievements and are considered on a case to case basis subject to terms and conditions.
10. What is the fee payment structure like?
- Registration Fee
- Annual Tuition Fee
- Book Deposit